Friday, January 2, 2009

Check it motherz

Keith Morris has cool hair, but Circle Jerks are overrated. Everyone who reads this and has (or gets) a last.fm profile thing should add me/check out my music.

http://www.last.fm/user/xdankstahx

I'm a very nice person, so people should contribute to this blog. I am officially issuing a call for help. People seriously need to start uploading torrents. Any time you get a new CD that isn't on the blog, or you download an album that isn't on the blog, or you rip some tape or record you buy, please, for the love of grindcore, upload it on The Pirate Bay. I beg you. It is extremely taxing to keep this thing semi-updated, because uploading several torrents in one day is brutal on my patience and my computer. If you upload a particularly large amount of stuff, I might even add you as a contributor. So please, be a nice person.

No comments: